Description of the duties of the head of the organization
- Formulating policies and implementing information programs in appropriate ways, including holding meetings, seminars, scientific conferences and domestic and regional exhibitions.
- Coordination to establish communication with the media, news reports and other relevant authorities and provide news and events of the organization in order to inform.
- Establishing communication and creating the necessary coordination between the internal units and external organizations.
- Doing things related to correspondence and following up on referrals from the head of the organization.
- Examining the contents of newspapers related to the organization and preparing the necessary answers.
- Reflecting the problems and bottlenecks and management issues of the cities to different departments of the organization and follow up until the result is achieved.